Easter is here and no better way to celebrate this beautiful holiday than with a basket full of Easter eggs. But in this case, you can not only devour the delicious eggs, you can also dig for some decadent chocolate mousse underneath them!
Here is how you can make these delicious baskets.
What you will need:
200 ml fresh cream
200 g chocolate
10 Easter eggs
2 marshmallow twists
What you need to do:
1. In a bowl, add the fresh cream and whip until it becomes thick.
2. In another large heatproof bowl that is set over a pot of boiling water, melt the chocolate.
3. Once the chocolate has melted, fold it in the whipped cream along with 4 of the Easter eggs (crushed), and add to small ramekins or bowls.
4. Keep that in the fridge for about 20 mins or until set.
5. Once firm at the top, cover with sprinkles and add 3 eggs on top of each bowl.
6. With a toothpick on each side of the marshmallow, stick it in the mousse, so that it resembles the handle of a basket.
7. Let that set in the fridge for about 5-7 minutes and serve cold.
Find a recipe for Quick chocolate mousse.