This indulgent dip the answer to all your dessert cravings!
With layers of crunchy biscuits, chocolate and gooey marshmallows, there is nothing more the dessert junkie in you can ask for.
So, grab a cookie and get dippin’!
What you need:
1 small packet of digestive biscuits
100 grams of chocolate
18-20 large marshmallows
2 tablespoons butter
What you need to do:
1. Begin by crushing the biscuits to fine texture.
2. Melt the butter and pour it on the crushed biscuits.
3. Mix them well and add them to the bottom of a skillet to form a base.
4.Add the chocolate pieces on the biscuits to form a layer.
5. Add the marshmallows on top, making sure there is no space between them.
6. Put the skillet in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for about 10 minutes or until the tops of the marshmallows are slightly golden brown.
7. Get the skillet out of the oven, dip and cookie and attack!
* You can replace the chocolate with 3 tbsp of nutella.
* Handle the skillet with care as it gets very hot.
* If you don’t have a skillet, a well-greased baking tin will also do.