Love the new Cadbury Silk Oreo? Here’s how you can make it yourself! Yes. It’s possible. No, I’m not kidding.
What you need to do:
1. Start by melting a regular Cadbury dairy milk silk (you can also use regular milk chocolate).
2. Once it has completely melted, let it cool and pour it into a square baking tray lined with butter paper.
3. Keep this in the freezer to set for about 15 minutes.
4. Melt white chocolate and pour onto the milk chocolate layer. Keep it in the fridge for about 10 minutes or until set.
5. In a bowl, crush Oreos and mix them with a little more melted white chocolate.
6. Add this on top of the chocolate layer and freeze it for about 15- 20 minutes.
7. Take this out of the freezer and pour more melted chocolate on top. Keep this in the freezer until the chocolate sets.
8. Once it is set, get it out of the freezer, cut into small rectangles and enjoy!
–> Make sure all the chocolate layers are not very thick and are evenly spread.