Salads are one of the easiest things to make! This is one great recipe to whip up when you are low on time and need a little something substantial to fill up on.
What you will need:
1 Small packet mushrooms
1 Small packet baby corn
2 Spring onions
10 grams Spinach
Salt to taste
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Lemon juice
What you need to do:
1. Start by washing and chopping the vegetables.
2. In a hot pan, add in a little oil and once the oil is hot enough add the mushrooms and baby corn. Saute with a little salt and pepper.
3. Blanch the spinach and keep it aside.
4. In a large bowl add in tomato, spring onions, capsicum,spinach, basil leaves and chilli along with the sauteed mushrooms and baby corn. Add the lemon juice.
5. Toss it together and eat!
ALSO CHECK OUT: Eat a salad sometime.
Blanching: A cooking process wherein the food substance, is put into boiling water, removed after a brief interval, and finally put into iced/ cold water.
If you don’t have baby corn, you can use regular corn as well.
You can substitute the vegetables for any other that you prefer.
You can also add in other seasoning or more chilli to your preference.