Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. It is so versatile and can be paired with many different flavours. So here is a lemon berry cheesecake that tastes even better than it looks!
What you will need:
250 grams cream cheese
1 cup whipped cream
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 tablespoon lemon extract
1 pack digestive biscuits
1 1/2 tablespoon butter
What you need to do:
1. Start by crushing your biscuits. Once they are crushed well, add in the butter and mix it.
2. Take a container in which you want to set your cheesecake and add the biscuit mix and press in to form the cheesecake base. Keep it in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
3. Next, mix in your cream cheese, whipped cream and sugar. Add in the lemon essence and zest and mix this in too.
4. Pour the cheesecake mix on top of your base and top it off with all your assorted berries.
5. Keep it in the fridge for a few hours to set.
6. Once set, slice it and enjoy 😀
ALSO CHECK OUT: Rasgulla Cheesecake!