So this is one recipe you can whip up pretty quick! It doesn’t have too many ingredients, is so easy to make and tastes amazing! Here is what you will need;
What you need:
2 Cups Milk
1/3 Cup Castor Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cornflour
1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1/8 Teaspoon coffee powder
What you need to do:
- Start of by adding the eggs in a bowl and lightly beating them. Keep the bowl aside.
- In a saucepan add the milk, sugar and corn flour. Combine them using a whisk over medium heat.Stir occasionally.
- Heat the milk till you see tiny bubbles form around the edges of the pan. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add two tablespoons of this milk to the eggs and whisk. Then add the eggs to the milk mixture in a slow stream while whisking the milk mixture constantly.
- Get the pan back on medium heat and whisk continually till the custard thickens. (mix for about 2-3 minutes)
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the grated chocolate and coffee powder and vanilla essence.
- Pour the custard mix into serving cups and refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with grated chocolate before serving. Make sure to serve chilled.
- Relish! 😀