I am a die heart fan of cheesecakes and rasgullas, so i thought of putting them together and making one dish. It’s very easy to make. Here is what you need;
What is needed:
2 Tablespoons of Cream Cheese ( preferably Philadelphia cheese)
1 Tablespoon of Flour
3 Tablespoons of whipped cream
A dash of vanilla extract
2 Small Rasgullas
2 Digestive Biscuits
1/2 teaspoon of melted Butter
What you need to do:
- Start by crushing the biscuits and add the butter to them. Mix well and in a microwave safe mug or container, put the crushed biscuits and press down firmly. This will make a base for your cheesecake.
- In a separate bowl, add in the cream cheese, whipped cream, vanilla essence, flour and 1 rasgulla (chopped) also add in a little of the rasgulla syrup.
- Mix these well and add them to you cup or container which has the biscuit base.
- Put this container in the microwave for 50-60 seconds.
- Get it out of the microwave and let it cool to room temperature.
- After it cool to normal temperature, put it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- When ready to eat, garnish with whipped cream, some nuts and a rasgulla!
- Enjoy! 😀
P.S- You can increase the quantities for more serves.