This is one recipe that i am absolutely in love with! I’m a sucker for mint chocolate chip and this dessert is heaven for people like me. Oh! did i mention how easy it to make?
What you will need:
2 packs of Oreo biscuits.
60 grams of unsalted butter.
A small tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream
2 1/2 cups of whipped cream
What you need to do:
- Start off by melting the butter and crushing the biscuits.
- Mix the two together and in a pie dish spread it evenly and form a base for the pie.
- Put this in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the ice cream and the whipped cream. ( Make sure the ice cream has been out for a while so that it is easier to mix it with the cream)
- Get the pie dish out of the freezer and put the ice cream mixture into it.
- Even the surface of the mix with a spatula and put it in the freezer until frozen well.
- Garnish it with some more whipped cream and Oreos!
- Relish! 😀
PS- If you don;t have a pie dish, you can use any other container you may have.