We all love peanut butter, specially in our sandwiches. But what if you could make cookies with it? Let me tell you how.
What you will need:
1 cup Flour
1 cup Peanut Butter
2 Small Eggs
2 Tablespoons of sugar
(YES! That’s all)
ALSO CHECK OUT: Oatmeal cookies.
How to make it:
- Start by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop out little portions of the batter, roll and flatten them with your hands.
- Place them on a well greased tray and in the oven.
- Bake the cookies for about 8-10 minutes ( the timing may differ according to your oven)
- Remove the cookies and let them cool.
- You can coat them in melted chocolate and add sprinkles or just decorate them any other way you like.
- Enjoy! 😀