So, This recipe is for those days when you are too impatient to make a pizza or even wait for one. It is also for those 2 am cravings or when you just want to eat something good! It’s basically to celebrate your love for pizza. Here goes..
What you will need:
4 tablespoons flour
A pinch of salt
A pinch of baking soda
1 tablespoon olive oil/ vegetable oil
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons milk
Pizza sauce (1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup, 1 Tablespoon of hot and sweet chili sauce and 1/8th teaspoon of each seasoning)
Seasonings ( Basil, Oregano, parsley)
Toppings of your choice
What you need to do:
- (For the base) Mix in the Flour, milk, oil, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Grab a small microwave safe bowl and spread this mix at the bottom of the bowl.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top. ( You can either buy it or make it using the ingredients mentioned above)
- Top it off with some grated cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Put it in the microwave of 1 min ( More or less depending on your microwave)
- Voila! 😀
P.S- You can increase the quantity of the ingredients to double or triple if needed to make for more than one person.