I personally love oatmeal cookies and they are truly the best for the festive season. You can wrap these and give it as gifts or just gobble them all up, the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Here is a recipe on how to make these yummy treats.
Yield: 12 small cookies
What you will need:
1 cup of Oats
1/2 cup of sliced roasted almonds
2 tablespoons of milk
4- 5 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
4 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of flour
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
A pinch of salt
What you need to do:
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, Mix in the Oats, Flour, Almonds and salt.
- Add in the melted butter, milk, honey, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Fold in these elements together.
- Scoop out small portions of the mix, Roll them into balls and the slightly flatten them with your fingers to give them the desired cookie shape.
- Place these on a tray lined with butter paper.
- Put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove them out of the oven and keep them on a rack to cool.
- Relish! 😀