Now i love french toast, but honestly the process of making one is kind of a drag and specially in the mornings in the midst of all the chaos and hurry. So here is a quick recipe to make a delicious chocolate french toast in just a minute.
What you will need:
2 slices of bread
1 Large egg (or 2 small ones)
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of milk
A pinch of cinnamon powder
A Pinch of salt
How to make it:
- To start of with, chop up the bread slices.
- Take a mug or a microwave safe bowl and add the Egg,Sugar,Milk, Cinnamon powder, Salt and the choco chips. Whisk it all together.
- Add the bread pieces to this egg mixture and mix it, making sure that all the pieces are well coated.
- Add a little more chocolate chips on top and toss the mug/bowl in the microwave for 60 seconds. ( The timing may vary depending your microwave)
- Top it off with some honey or maple syrup and lots of whipped cream and relish! 😀