This is one refreshing drink that a lot of people love. Even though it sounds fancy, it’s really easy to make and tastes amazing. Also with the festive season coming up, you can always serve it to your guests as well. Here is how you can make it;
Serves: 2 Glasses
What you will need:
1 glass of water
5 teaspoons of sugar
A few mint leaves
Ginger (a small piece)
1/2 teaspoon of tea leaves
How to make it:
- Add your water, sugar and tea leaves in a utensil. Boil them until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Strain the concoction and leave it aside to cool.
- Cut slices of the lemon and chop up the mint leaves and ginger.
- Add the lemon, mint and ginger equally in both the glasses.
- Add a handful of ice in both the glasses as well.
- Pour in the tea concoction and garnish.
- Serve chilled.