This is one refreshing drink that a lot of people love. Even though it sounds fancy, it’s really easy to make and tastes amazing!
Serves: 2 Glasses
What you will need:
1 glass of water
5 teaspoons of sugar
A few mint leaves
Ginger (a small piece)
1/2 teaspoon of tea leaves
How to make it:
- Add your water, sugar and tea leaves in a utensil. Boil them until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Strain the concoction and leave it aside to cool.
- Cut slices of the lemon and chop up the mint leaves and ginger.
- Add the lemon, mint and ginger equally in both the glasses.
- Add a handful of ice in both the glasses as well.
- Pour in the tea concoction and garnish.
- Serve chilled.