Well, this is one recipe that goes really well with chicken but i tried it with potato and trust me it tastes just as amazing! You can serve it as a snack at a party or maybe just be selfish and gobble it down all on your own. The choice is yours and this is how you can make it;
What you will need:
4 medium sized potatoes
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons mustard
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
salt to taste
Chili flakes (optional)
1/2 cup Roasted sesame seeds
Oil to fry
What to do:
- Boil the potatoes until half cooked. Remove them from the water, peel and chop them into bite size chunks.
- In a large bowl, mix in the honey,mustard,soy sauce, sweet chili sauce,salt, chili flakes, half of the sesame seeds and the coriander.
- Mix in the potato and keep it to marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- After its marinated, Heat up some oil in a pan and fry the potatoes until slightly golden brown and crispy on outside.
- Garnish it with a little sprinkle of some more sesame seeds, lemon juice or maybe even some crispy crackling spinach!