I personally love avocados.They are so creamy and healthy. Avocados are one of the best fruits you can eat. They are packed with vitamins and nutrients and are loaded with fiber and potassium! So, Here are a few ways in which you can eat these delicacies.
- Guacamole : Guacamole is a Mexican dish, popular around the globe. It is basically a dip that can be eaten with nachos, breads, tortillas etc. You can make this by mashing up some avocado and adding in some chopped onions, coriander/parsley, tomatoes, some salt, lime juice and chili. Mix them all together and voila! Your guacamole is ready.
- Open sandwich: This is amazing for breakfast! It’s full of protein and really healthy. Just toast a slice of brown bread and add some sliced onions, tomatoes, avocado and a fried egg on top. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and some chili flakes and rejoice.
- Salad: If you are a health freak, then well this is for you. It’s very easy to make. Chop up some onion, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, avocado and some olives. For the dressing use extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and some chili flakes/ paprika. Toss it all together and enjoy.
- Wrap: This is a really tasty way to eat anything i think. It can be a great meal or hey even a snack! For this, take any flat bread of your choice (i chose peta bread) and add in some finely sliced veggies of your choice with some chopped avocado. You also add in some meat if you like. Top it off with any sauce (sweet and spicy, chili, tomato etc) and chew away!
- Smoothie: This is an amazing way to start your day. It’s so creamy and healthy. For this you just need to add half an avocado, half a cup coconut milk, some spinach, 2 teaspoons of sugar and a handful of ice in a blender. Whiz it up and there you have your deliciousness.