If you are anything like me, you are a sucker for desserts and what better dessert than the good old chocolate mousse. Now, there are a lot of complex recipes on the net about how to make a sumptuous mousse but here I am gonna tell you how to make it with just 2 ingredients. Yes. You read that right.
What you will need:
1/2 a chocolate bar
1/2 a cup of fresh cream
(The measurements of the ingredients can be altered according to your taste)
What you need to do:
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave until completely melted.
2. Whip up the cream and set aside in a different bowl.
3. Let the chocolate cool down for about a minute.
4. Fold in the melted chocolate in the whipped cream.
5. Put in a container and keep in the fridge for about 5-10 mins or until completely cooled.
6. Top it off with grated chocolate or Choco chips and Enjoy!