Who doesn’t love cheesecake and Oreo’s? I know we all do. But instead of making an entire Cheesecake, you can just make this in a small jar within 15 mins and you are good to go!
What you will need:
7-8 Digestive biscuits
1 tablespoon butter (melted)
150 grams of cream cheese
5 tablespoons of whipped cream/ fresh cream
A small packet of Oreo biscuits
2 tablespoons sugar
How to make it:
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix in the melted butter.
- Put this in a jar and press it firmly against the bottom of the jar. Keep it in the fridge for about 2 mins.
- Mix in the Cream cheese, whipped cream and sugar.
- Crush the Oreo’s and mix them in with this mixture
- Get the jar out of the fridge and layer the cream mix on top of the biscuit layer.
- Top it of off with more Oreo’s and put it in the fridge to set for about 5-7 minutes.
- Enjoy! 😀