I know the very focus of a lasagna is the meat but trust me, this vegetarian version is equally good! I don’t even think you can tell the difference at all!?! So, for all those who are vegetarians and for those non-vegetarians who want to try something new maybe, here is a dish that you will definitely relish!
What you will need:
Pasta sheets (about 15-20)
Veggies of your choice (Zucchini,capsicum,Broccoli etc)
Oregano and salt
Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1 Cook the pasta sheets and set them aside.
2. Heat the oil and add the Garlic first and then the onion in it. Stir on medium flame it till the onion is translucent.
3. Add the Soybean and mix well till a little cooked.
4. Then put in the tomato sauce/ketchup, the veggies (chopped) and the oregano and salt!
5. Let it cook for a while and then add the basil.
6. Take this mixture off the stove and pre heat your oven to 180 degrees.
7. Take a baking dish and layer the Pasta sheets,cheese, and the soybean mix in that order till the dish is full.
8. Bake this for about 15 mins or till the cheese melts and becomes brown.
You are welcome ^_^